Desserts & Sweets
Ama-koji Soymilk Pudding
A simple pudding that uses only 3 ingredients. Mix together, steam in the oven and you’ll have a wonderful baked pudding.
Ingredients (5-6 small pudding cups)
150 gm ama-koji
¾ cup soymilk
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F)
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and stir. Add the ama-koji and soymilk and mix together.
- Pour into ovenproof containers.
- Pour hot water into a shallow baking tray to cover the bottom surface. Place the pudding cups onto the baking tray and put in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with brown sugar syrup or maple syrup.